Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cooking With Molly!

In December I came across a holiday recipe contest for the local news station, Fox 45. All you had to do was submit an original recipe that was either an appetizer, side dish, entree or dessert. I decided to submit my Pumpkin Cranberry Soup that I had created for a pumpkin recipe showdown party. Once all the entries were in the station would choose 4 winners- one for each categories. and guess who was one of the winners!! ME! I got to go to the station and do a quick demo for my Pumpkin Cranberry Soup. Here is the clip for your viewing pleasure!

After taping I was able to have my own private/impromptu photo shoot while the station was in the newsroom filming live- I enjoy how legit they look! These could be my first "official" Cooking with Molly promo pictures! Well, a girl can dream! 



  







No comments:

Post a Comment