Monday, March 4, 2013

Ginger Chili Garlic Snow Peas

When I made my Orange Ginger Beef and Broccoli I wanted another vegetable aside from the broccoli. I wasn't  in the mood for a big stir fry so when I saw a bag of snap peas at the grocery store I knew I had my side dish! I took the core flavors of my homemade carry-out meal and used those to flavor the snow peas.


Ginger Chili Garlic Snow Peas
1 Bag of Snap Peas
2 Teaspoons Fresh Ginger, minced
1 Teaspoon Garlic, minced
Juice of half a lemon
2 Teaspoons Olive Oil

Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and saute 1-2 minutes. Add in the chili garlic sauce, stir to combine and add in the snow peas and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Add a splash of water, cover and steam for 2-3 minutes. Remove the lid and cook until the water is evaporated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment