Saturday, October 31, 2015

Pumpkin Bourbon Cider Cocktail

Happy Halloween! Today is my favorite holiday and there isn't a better way to celebrate than a seasonal cocktail. My pumpkin bourbon cider cocktail tastes like the season with 1 sip. It's an easy drinking cocktail that will please a crowd and is perfect for anyone who doesn't typically drink bourbon. I like to have all the ingredients out and allow my guests to make their own cocktail. This way they can customize their drink to get exactly what they want! 



Pumpkin Bourbon Cider Cocktail
recipe for 1 serving

2 Ounces Bourbon
4 Ounces Apple Cider
2 Tablespoons Fresh Pumpkin Puree
Juice of 1/2 Tangerine
Ice


Place all ingredients into a shaker. Shake vigorously so the pumpkin puree is combine into the liquid. Strain into your glass. I prefer a champagne saucer but a low ball glass works well too. You can garnish with a slice of tangerine or serve over ice. I prefer the cocktail neat but I have ice out if someone would like it. This cocktail can also be made into a punch if you don't want to have your guests serve themselves. If you're looking to stretch the cocktail you can add in some ginger ale after you've poured the cocktail.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment